Accord Software, L.L.C. employees have the opportunity to earn extra money and at the same time perform a valuable service to Accord Software, L.L.C. through the Employee Referral Bonus Program. By referring qualified people, you can earn a bonus if your referral is hired. This program provides us with better candidates for employment in technical and administrative positions.
Technical positions eligible for our referral program include Programmers, Software Developers (Systems Software), Software Engineers (Systems Software), Computer Systems Analysts, Computer Network Administrators, Business Analysts, Database Administrators and CIS Managers.
All Accord Software, L.L.C. employees, other than those working in key managerial roles, are eligible to participate in the program. In order for the bonus to be paid, the applicant must indicate the name of the referring employee on the employee application when it is submitted. Bonus to be paid for a full-time position is $500.Mail Contact
Computer Network Administrator (work in Albany, NY & various locations throughout US):
• design and implement information technology network infrastructure.
• Requires Master+3 years relevant experience or Bachelor+5 years progressive experience.
• Required experience must include 3 years using Python.
• Will accept foreign educational equivalent of degree.
• Travel/relocation to various unanticipated locations throughout US required.
• Send resume: Accord Software, L.L.C., 3 Computer Drive West, Suite 107, Albany, NY 12205.
• Designing and developing .NET web applications required for applications.
• Developing classes, programs, and artifacts to implement business logic.
• Implementing and executing validations, exception handling, and logging.
• Providing maintenance and support for live applications and services including bug fixes, code enhancements and implementing code review.
• Application server tasks: deploying applications & web services, creating data sources etc.
• Designing and developing Oracle database objects such as tables, triggers, packages, and stored procedures.
• Communicating with users, stakeholders, and Business Analysts to acquire and understand requirements.
• Designing reports and writing queries to fetch data into the reports.
• Using technologies like C#, ASP.NET, .NET Core, ADO.NET, Java Script, jQuery.
• Testing and preparing various documents like User Documents, Process Flow Diagrams, and Database Schema Diagrams.
•Working directly with Subject Matter Experts for the Open Systems Rules
Extraction initiative and act as Point of Contact for the Application Rationalization initiative
•Client focused business and requirements analysis of as-is and to-be systems while adhering to the prescribed methodology, tools, processes, and standards as guided by the Business Team Center of Excellence
•Communicating and acting as liaison between internal and external stakeholders
•Scheduling and facilitating meeting and working sessions
• Excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
• Understand the technical details of the project/application/system.
• Prepare and execute SQL commands to manage and verify data
• Develop, publish, and execute test cases and test scripts for complex, distributed applications throughout the project life cycle
• Create, manage, and maintain efficiencies in the automated script execution and script development using Selenium web driver in addition to keeping abreast of automation best practices.
• Create, execute, and automate SOAP UI scripts for Web Services testing.
• Develop test plans and user acceptance tests; and develop test data as needed.
• Execute sanity, smoke, functional, security, regression, stress/performance, and load testing based on projects, applications, and services.
• Participate in production implementation verification.
• Designing and Implementing IT Network Infrastructure and manage them to ensure
Business continuity without Network interruption.
• Configuring and managing various Routing Protocols like EIGRP, OSPF and BGP.
Deploy and manage various Cisco Switches, Catalyst switches and Edge routers (Juniper MX, Cisco ASR,
ISR). Resolving production issues with in SLA.
• Performing IOS Upgradation activity periodically on Cisco Routers & Switches.
Troubleshooting various switching and routing issues by effectively using the tools like Ping Plotter, MRTG,
Packet Tracer, TCP Dump and Wire shark.
• Performing required changes to the production network through Change Management
Process. Performing root cause analysis when network issues occur also provide RCCA.
• Taking sign-off from Ops Support Team for new transitions by ensuring proper
Documentation of any new project and discuss with business stakeholders.