Accord Software is a fast growing company having plenty of challenging opportunities, hands-on latest technologies, fast paced careers, global workforce and customers and learning inclination. Our client base spans a wide range of industries and includes many mid-market leaders.Mail Contact
IT openings -HTML, CSS, C#.NET, ASP.NET :
IT openings (work in Albany, NY & various unanticipated locations throughout US) using 1 or more following skills: HTML, CSS, C#.NET, ASP.NET
Software Developers, Systems Software to research, design, develop & test software applications: Requires Masters + 12 mos relevant experience. Required experience must include 12 mos using 1 or more listed skills.
Database Administrators to coordinate changes and test/implement database: Requires Masters + 12 mos relevant experience. Required experience must include 12 mos using 1 or more listed skills.
For all positions will accept foreign education equivalent of required degree & requires travel/relocation to various unanticipated locations throughout US. Send resume (specify position) to: Accord Software LLC, 90 State St, Suite 700, Albany, NY 12207
These position qualify for the employee referral incentive.
.Net developer :
Accord Software LLC is looking for a full time opportunity for a .Net developer in Albany NY. The candidate must hold a bachelor’s or equivalent degree in Computer Science or Information technology. Masters degree in computer science is preferred.The Key Responsibilities and Requirements for this role require the candidate to perform below duties: Employee will work as a Dot Net Developer, with the following job duties: Design of user interface and web pages. Develop classes, programs and artifacts to implement business logic. Implementing validations, exception handling and logging Work with Application/ Web server or deployment management Create tables, views and synonyms for storing data in database Write functions, stored procedures/packages and triggers Involve in Big fixes, code maintenance and implementing code review Design reports and write queries to fetch data into the reports Used technologies like C#. NET, ADO .NET, ASP. NET, Java Script, JQuery, XSLT
Network Architect :
Accord Software LLC is in need of a Network Architect with experience in Telecom industry. This is a long-term contract opportunity with long-term potential and is located in New York. The candidate must hold a Bachelors or equivalent degree in Electrical/Electronics and Communication Engineering and a Masters degree in Electrical Engineering with exceptional knowledge in Control Design and Networking analysis.The Key Responsibilities and Requirements for this role require the candidate to perform below duties: • Supports the customer's corporate network infrastructure and translates business needs into technical solutions and defining solutions to problems through reasoned application of information technology. • Designs, develops, documents and analyzes overall architecture of systems, including hardware and software. • Determines integrated hardware and software architecture solutions that meet performance, usability, scalability, reliability, and security needs. • Provide architecture designs and cost estimates for midrange infrastructure required to provide computing resources for applications. • Coordinates design and integration of total system including subsystems. • Researches and recommends technology to improve the current systems. • Provides specialized technical guidance to others in work area. • Performs onsite data center support that includes problem management, change management, project support and new implementations. • Supports testing, planning, problem management, change management and staging of network hardware and configurations. • Provides customer support including testing network hardware and software, equipment installation and turn-up, and remote hands assistance as required. • Provide technical troubleshooting and leadership required to recover from the most complex networking problems for the customer's LAN/WAN environments. • Provide support for sniffer and various application analysis tools for benchmarking and troubleshooting. • Participate in identification of root cause analysis, resolution, outage mitigations, testing and implementation of vendor/IT fixes or design changes. • Work closely with the business partners to identify/quantify business issues associated with specific projects, develop/implement business strategy, and assist in setting strategic tech direction in support of customer facing organizations. • Review/approve proposed tech system designs in collaboration with team.
Pega Business analyst:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- •Leading the business team in gathering requirements and choosing the best way to implement requirements leveraging the Pega system software and DCO capabilities.
- •Understand business process and business requirements of the customers and translating them to requirements artifacts such as BRD/Functional spec/User stories.
- •Helps the business team to ensure that the requirements management and facilitation best practices are adhered to include management of artifacts through traceability, version control and change control.
- •Help to document business rules and assist with work type structure from the perspective of the business needs.
- •Designing and configuring rules and flows and assisting with the draft user interface and draft process flow development.
- •Communicating with internal teams and clients to deliver user interface requirements like Graphical User Interfaces, Screen and Interface mock-ups.
- •Understanding interface /integration technologies and a good understanding of customers’ needs so they can be translated into requirements.Facilitating UAT Testing and defects logging.
- •Consulting with sponsors, Product Owners and team members to define and articulate the business problem and product vision, developing user stories and acceptance criteria to describe success for the story.
- •Extracting requirements using a variety of techniques, including gap analysis, observation, interviews and facilitating workshops.
- •Providing useful models for "as-is" and "to-be" business processes, data flow paths and system interactions
- •Collaborating with subject matter experts, sponsors, developers and QA to reduce potential gaps in requirements.
- •Creating interface mock-ups, either directly or by collaboration with UX designers.
- •Proactively working with team to identify, communicate and resolve issues and risks that inhibit progress.
- •Demonstrating the ability to effectively work on large complex projects spanning the ecosystem.
Business Analyst with Pega
Job Location:Albany NY
Job Type: Full time
- • Work with solutions architects and tech leads to design solutions
- • Identify functional issues and risks, develop mitigation stategies
- • Detail business requirements and contribute to translation into technical roadmaps
- • Configure system solutions
- • Contribute to estimates, project tracking and forecasting
Specialized training or Certification in Pega is required
- • Extensive experience in documenting business requirements, developing functional specifications, defining test cases, executing test scripts, and providing user training and support.
- • Demonstrated exposure in the design, development and implementation of applications, preferably in a banking/financial setting, especially in Trade Supply. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- • experience in defining and implementing technology solutions, preferably from a major financial or Business solution institutions.
- • Knowledge of Trade and Supply Chain Finance, IFC investment Models, Work experience with Trade Finance and Risk Sharing Facilities are preferred.
- • Good knowledge and experience with financial sector.
- • Prior experience with PEGA or IFC applications is a plus.
- • Experience with process methodology, development methodologies (Agile, SDLC, Iterative) strongly preferred.
- • Excellent object-oriented analysis and design skills and system integration skills.
- • Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- • Ability to work and communicate effectively with programmers and other IT staff and non-IT functional areas.
- • Strong communication, problem-solving and leadership skills
Senior Associates (Programmer Analysts) develop and maintain client/server and Web based application software by using an appropriate mix of technology stacks (Microsoft, Java and Open Source) and programming languages such as C#.Net, VB.Net, C++ and Java along with SQL Server/Oracle databases.
Job Description:The candidate responsibilities include mainly writing test cases based on functional specifications and executing test scripts to ensure the system release functions as expected by company.The candidate should:
- • Designs, programs, tests, documents, and maintains applications written for client/server and Web environments.
- • Participates in graphic user interface, database, and system and component design.
- • Develops applications using Microsoft and Java stacks (C#.Net, VB.Net, Java etc.).
- • Database programming using stored procedures, Functions, CLR, etc.
- • Develops reports using Crystal Reports and SQL reporting services.
- • Performs unit and integration testing, and assist in system and user acceptance testing.
- • Provides high quality work by ensuring accuracy and seeking to continuously improve our processes and platforms by embracing new and better ways of doing things.
- • Primarily this position requires .Net programming experience with expertise in different applications layers such as web, reporting, service components, database, systems integration and OS (using the Microsoft stack of technologies).
- • Expertise in full development life cycle using Visual Studio, TFS, unit testing and build processes (while following SDLC concepts of Waterfall and Agile).
- • Skillful with object oriented design concepts and architecture.
- • Experience with Securities Lending, Global Custody, multi-currency accounting, international banking, FX and Securities Processing application systems helpful but not mandatory.
Senior Business Systems Analyst
Work collaboratively with the business unit to define objectives and provide consultative support as needed regarding applications and business processes.Job Description:
- • Solve business problems by performing business analysis, preparing requirements specifications and testing for relevant business process modifications
- • Evaluate business needs, recommending best fit solutions such as purchasing third-party software, integrating multiple software applications or repairing current applications.
- • Mentor other business analysts and provide guidance to the team.
Must have knowledge
- • Four to eight years systems analysis experience required. Eight to ten years of systems analysis experience is preferred.
- • Experience with Corporate Actions or Reconciliation systems and Business Intelligence and/or Data Warehousing tools preferred.
- • Experience in driving meetings with technical or business audiences and present ideas to project.
- • Demonstrated problem solving abilities related to information technology needs required.
- • Bachelors/MS in Computer Science or related field
Application Developer Lead
We are looking for an individual who can collaborate with other teams, apply best practices, create design documents, and perform code reviews. Technical oversight is needed for applications which are both internally-developed and vendor-developed, dealing with ACH, Real Estate, and Purchasing Cards.Job Description:
- • Leads in the technical design and development of cross-functional, multi-platform application systems.
- • Analyses features such as feasibility, associated costs, time, and the compatibility of new programs with existing programs, and hardware. Ensures that expected application performance levels are achieved .
- • Performs complex application programming activities including, coding, testing, debugging, documenting, maintaining, and modifying complex applications programs .
Must have knowledge
- • Spring Framework .
- • SOAP web services .
- • MyBatis database mapping.
- • Websphere Application Server.
- • Bachelors/MS in Computer Science or related field